MTF

My Dynamic World

what is mtfworld?

Its a multipurpose informative blog and its also personal and most of the content are related to my life and also related to my workplace smr

Words of wisdom

"Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years." Ausonius Info from http://www.wow4u.com

Mangrove runs dry

Today, while driving to Muara Beach to have a picnic, i stop by the Mangrove Paradise Resort. It was the second time for me and the first time for my family, we were just touring around the exit, and watch the Mangroves, i was surprised to see to river bed surface exposed! it was the low tide and from my experience, normally when the river bed is exposed it gives a unpleasant smell, i wonder how the occupant and guest reacts. well, here are some shots and the last picture here compares between the low tide and the high tide



 

FriendFinder