MTF

My Dynamic World

what is mtfworld?

Its a multipurpose informative blog and its also personal and most of the content are related to my life and also related to my workplace smr

Words of wisdom

"Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years." Ausonius Info from http://www.wow4u.com

PMB 2009 - I was assign to invigilate Sm Saidina Umar Al-Khattab Lumapas


As usual, the exam took place in the hall,..first i noticed the slide was a bit in front on the stage..(in SMR the slide was hang far at the wall)


then therewas a projector, hang by an extended modified bracket..not bad..for clarity..im gonna proposed this to SMR..


With the total 340 students..and managed by 14 strong teacher (including me) we were able to tame the so called notorious students,,,(not all...some saja) ..Kapisan eh time Geography baru 15 minutes start..udah tia tidur..i wonder hows my 3B, 3D, 3H, 3I and 3K students are doing..
Geography Paper..Overall...fairly easy...(Adam! you better get you distinction or else ..@?!X&$...and i know your reading this haha)



 

FriendFinder