MTF

My Dynamic World

what is mtfworld?

Its a multipurpose informative blog and its also personal and most of the content are related to my life and also related to my workplace smr

Words of wisdom

"Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years." Ausonius Info from http://www.wow4u.com

Collectible Hunting

Last two days ago, ive fullfill one of my wishlist, spending with 3% of my salary ive managed to get 2 gigantic (labih jua eh, inda jua gigantic banar) Ultraman Hayata and Ultraseven figures plus 3 dozen of hotwheels, thats 18 pieces of hotwheels still carded, shesh! i just cant resist the temptation of buying hotwheels nowadays.




























Look the AA battery size compare to the figure



Ultraman with its classic firing pose! awaaas! bzzztt



Ultraseven






Hotwheels ..


 

FriendFinder